Tuesday, 25 August 2009

cheer up..两年又四天



1.28am,25/8/09

Start from 1/11/2006...
Over on 21/8/2007...
294 days only...
but we had undergoes many many things...

The upper photo we took when we celebrate Valentine...
The bottom photo was our last photo...

LoVe of 294...
Cheer up...
until now is already two years and four days...
I change a lot after that day...
I learn to be independent..
I learn to be mature..
I learn to be forgotten..

Now...
You already is my memory...
A very sweet memory...
A very cruel memory...
I will not forget you...
But...
I learn to put you down...
I think I am succeed...
maybe...

...
I love you...

6 comments:

  1. This article really touch my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    真的?
    当时的我很感触哦...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 过去就让他过去吧。。
    把回忆框起来。。
    永久留在心中。。
    加油。。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 你写的这篇文章很感触。。。过去的就让他随风而去。。。加油吧!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hei...dun look back..jz pushing forward. U will know hw big is the world..

    ReplyDelete
  6. 嗯虽然不想多说什么,只想说,嗯你可以找到你的幸福。回忆是忘不了的,为什么要忘记呢。虽然不能在一起,不适合在一起,我还是会把你当做我生命中一个重要的人。一切事物都有因缘,你能够放下,我会祝福你的。我想,不论你或我也成长了很多。

    ReplyDelete